Every woman has the right to look and feel beautiful and confident. If you think your breasts are too small, too large or improperly shaped, there are effective surgical procedures that enhance their appearance.
In our breast augmentation surgeries involving the use of breast implants, we use only implants manufactured by the most renowned companies, which guarantee the very highest quality and safety of the surgical procedures.
Fat grafting breast augmentation techniques involve removing fat cells from the stomach, hips or thighs – which results in slimming down the particular area of the body – and injecting the refined fat-tissue grafts to the breasts.
Breast lift surgery raises the breasts and reshapes the new breast contour. Sometimes breast implants are also used in this technique.
In our clinic our specialists devote each and every Patient ample time to gain a full understanding of their needs and suggest a selection of breast surgery procedures that give an ideal and natural look.
- Breast augmentation with implants
- Timing of the operation 1.5-2h
- Type of anaesthetic general
- Stay at the clinic until the next day
- Breast augmentation using fat grafting
- Timing of the operation 2-3h
- Type of anaesthetic local / general
- Stay at the clinic not required or until the next day
- Required medical tests before a surgery
- blood typing (a laboratory certificate)
- morphology, ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
- serum electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium)
- INR, aPTT (activated partial thromboplastin time)
- fasting blood glucose test
- HBsAg detection or vaccination against Hepatitis B virus or, if the vaccination was done over 5 years ago, antibody against Hepatitis B virus test
- Anti-HCV antibody test
- necessary medical tests in the case of other diseases
- Before and after