The shape and size of ears significantly influence the more harmonious appearance of the face. Even a slight professional correction gives astounding results and a lot of satisfaction.
Pinning back the protruding ears eliminates the structural malformations that are present from the moment of birth and become more evident with a child’s growth. Ear plastic surgery also corrects ear deformities caused by trauma or a prior surgery.
- Ear correction surgery
- Timing of the operation 1-1.5h
- Type of anaesthetic local
- Stay at the clinic not required
- Required medical tests before a surgery
- blood typing (a laboratory certificate)
- morphology, ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate)
- serum electrolytes (sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium)
- INR, aPTT (activated partial thromboplastin time)
- fasting blood glucose test
- HBsAg detection or vaccination against Hepatitis B virus or, if the vaccination was done over 5 years ago, antibody against
- Hepatitis B virus test
- Anti-HCV antibody test
- necessary medical tests in the case of other diseases